Your Facebook settings have changed!
Written by Ita Buckley on 3rd November 2016
Facebook frequently change their settings. If you don’t want to miss a post that may interest you, change you Facebook settings today!
Your News Feed preferences help you control what you see on your News Feed.
To view your News Feed preferences:
- Click in the top-right corner of any Facebook page (ex: your homepage)
- Select News Feed Preferences
To adjust your News Feed preferences:
- Click Prioritize who to see first to make posts from people or pages appear at the top of your News Feed.
- Click Unfollow people to hide their posts. This can be used to unfollow a person, page or group.
- Click Reconnect with people you unfollowed. This can be used to follow a person, page or group that you unfollowed in the past.