The Best Digital Marketing Reads in 2016
Written by Ita Buckley on 16th March 2016
Here at FCDM, we realise the importance of keeping up to date with all of the latest developments in Digital Marketing. In a fast moving industry where trends can change from day to day, it has never been more important to be responsive to stay ahead of your competition.
We have hand-picked 3 of the best marketing books realised so far in 2016. This selection provides insight into where the industry currently stands as well as offering vision into where it is going:
• Content Inc: How Entrepreneurs Use Content to Build Massive Audiences and Create Radically Successful Businesses.
Joe Pulizzi, the founder of the Content Marketing Institute, provides a revolutionary blueprint for business. The approach in this publication is centred upon creating audiences and then developing products for them. This is in stark contrast to the traditional method of developing a product and then seeking out a market.
The inspiring real-life examples contained in this book demonstrate the power of content and how it can be utilised.
• The Best Damn Web Marketing Checklist, Period!
This book offers a practical approach to building and maintaining websites. Whether you are a website developer, designer, content creator, social media expert or just want to get to grips with the process, this book will give you simple to follow check-lists. As a comprehensive digital marketing guide, we think this one tops the list for 2016 so far!
• Welcome to the Funnel: Proven Tactics to Turn Your Social Media and Content Marketing up to 11.
The power of combining social media and content marketing is what underpins a successful integrated marketing approach. From start-ups to well established corporations, this book offers insight into how various strategies can be implemented for immediate impact.
The comprehensive break down in this book is divided into four main sections:
1. Efficient content creation,
2. Utilising social media to create brand awareness and trust,
3. Future trends for social media and content combined, and what this means for the future of digital marketing,
4. Practical advice on the resources that you need to stay ahead of current trends.
If you are interested in learning more about how FCDM can help your business succeed online visit our website or contact a member of our business development team today.