Optimising Your Product Landing Pages
Written by Deirdre Keon on 24th August 2017
Optimising your product landing pages for conversions is a must in today’s competitive environment.
There is a big difference between filling up your product pages with content and optimising them for purchases. Being very specific with what you want your visitors to see, do and buy is vital however many eCommerce stores remain cluttered, confusing and have very high bounce rates.
At FCDM, we understand the importance of optimising your product landing pages, so that potential customers are arriving onto product pages that meet their needs. It is crucial that your landing pages are planned, designed, executed, and always working correctly.
Our team have put together some useful tips on optimising your product landing pages:
- Show an “added to cart” notification.
- Implement a product zoom feature.
- Increase trust and conversions with user submitted reviews.
- Use wish lists to drive traffic and increase sales.
- Using product videos are proven to increase conversion rates.
- Get the length of your product page content just right and always be more explicit and detailed for complex and expensive products.
- Communicate shipping on all pages clearly and shipping costs that apply to the country should also be shown.
- Show the expected delivery date on the product landing page and cart page.
Finally, personalising your related product recommendations will have the greatest impact on your visitors. Your eCommerce website should display the visitor’s preferred products based on his or her past visited sites and previously browsed pages.
Optimising your product landing pages for conversions is a must in today’s competitive environment. As a leading eCommerce solutions provider, FCDM are experts in the creation and delivery of result driven, digital strategies that win business for our clients. Contact a member of our experienced team today at FCDM and start generating more online sales today!