Join Our Team – Sales / Business Development Manager
Written by Melanie Revins on 8th November 2016
We are looking for a high-performing Sales and Business Development Manager, to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets, by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential through planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of the company in a designated area to achieve sales objectives.
Key responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Identifying new market opportunities and prospecting to identify new business opportunities.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Developing the existing pipeline of customers and building on established relationships in order to capitalize on growth opportunities.
- Closing new business partnerships by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating pricing and contracts.
- Have the ability to obtain an excellent technical specification of all projects, in order to assist in the overall interaction with key customers and work with technical team as required.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Ensuring that administrative requirements are closely managed by facilitating regular sales, forecasting meetings, as required.
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events.
The Successful candidate will have:
- A third level business degree or equivalent professional qualification and/or significant experience.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Engaging, professional manner and capable of maintaining, developing and enhancing business relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Confidence making sales calls in an office environment.
- Own transport is essential for travelling to meetings nationwide.
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, people management capabilities and written / oral communications.
- Excellent business writing skills and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English is essential.
- Exceptional Microsoft suite skills.
- Digital Marketing experience would be an advantage.
2 Years Sales / Business Development experience required.
If you think you would be suited for this role and want to join Team FCDM, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.