Join Our Team – Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Written by Melanie Revins on 19th June 2017
We are looking for a high-performing Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our team in Athlone. This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior marketing executive to position themselves with one of the leading digital marketing agencies in Ireland. Are you passionate about communications, digital marketing, and content creation? Do you want to build on the experience you have by joining our team?
We are interested in people who are communications, journalism or digital marketing graduates. You should have experience creating content for online use and possess strong copywriting and proofreading skills. Fluency in English is essential and excellent writing skills are a must.
Key responsibilities are not limited to but include:
- Managing a day-to-day activity across a wide range of marketing platforms.
- Setting up, managing and optimising Google AdWords campaigns.
- Content writing and proofreading for websites, landing pages, blogs, emails, social media and online advertising.
- Working closely with the marketing team on projects.
- Generating reports on content performance.
- Posting to social media and extending reach with advertising, including LinkedIn advertising.
- Engaging with agencies and internal staff for Public Relations activity.
- Briefing in tasks to design and development teams.
The Successful candidate will have:
- A third level degree or equivalent, professional qualification and/or significant experience.
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience of Digital Media Promotional Strategies as well as strong traditional promotional public relations skills.
- A strong understanding of Google AdWords.
- An understanding of web-based analytics in terms of performance reporting and the ability to maintain a highly organised and efficient implementation and planning process.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Engaging, professional manner and capable of maintaining, developing and enhancing business relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments.
- Own transport is essential for traveling to meetings nationwide.
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, people management capabilities and written and oral communications.
- Excellent business writing skills and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional Microsoft suite skills.
- Digital Marketing experience is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree
Required experience: Digital Marketing: 3 years
If you think you would be suited for this role and would like to join Team FCDM, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!