Award Winning Website Design with FCDM
Written by Melanie Revins on 24th March 2016
The winners of the ‘weddingsonline’ Awards 2016 were announced at a black tie gala dinner & ceremony, which took place on Monday 15th February 2016 at the Grand Hotel, Malahide.
FCDM are delighted to announce that our client, Midnight Sounds, won the award for “Website of the Year” at the 2016 weddingonline Awards.
Since its establishment in 2008, the ‘weddingsonline’ Awards have become an annual highlight for Ireland’s wedding industry professionals and brides and grooms-to-be alike. The purpose of the ‘weddingsonline’ Awards is to recognise the achievements, commitment and outstanding quality and service provided by the Irish wedding industry.
FCDM is a full service digital marketing company based in the heart of Ireland with a worldwide client base. The FCDM’s team based approach allows us to provide a high quality, flexible and hands-on service. Our comprehensive skillset includes marketing, web development, graphic design, search engine optimisation, content development and project management expertise.
The website was designed for Midnight Sounds by FCDM and focuses solely on the Irish wedding industry. The website offers information on upcoming showcases, packages, sets lists, blogs, testimonials and much more. The site features include:
- Video banner,
- live social media updates,
- Mobile responsiveness,
- Set list with YouTube access.
Visit the Midnight Sounds website to see all of the features.
The judges for the awards in 2016 were as follows:
- Ken Fitzpatrick – Ken is currently CEO of the Digital Marketing Institute.
- Mark Richardson – Mark Richardson is renowned as Ireland’s leading sales and communication skills expert.
- Gareth Dunlop – A former Board Member of the Irish Internet Association, and Chairman of WeddingsOnline.ie, Gareth writes & lectures extensively on Internet related matters.
- Sara Kennedy – Sara has over 10 years’ experience specialising in wedding planning, sales and marketing. Sara is the owner and blogger for IrishWeddingBlog.ie.
For further information, please call FCDM on +3531 5253188/ +353 90 6493740 or e-mail one of our dedicated team members at email@example.com.